Measuring Your Littles
February 27, 2014
PIN this! I’ll wait……..
This lil’ guide will come in handy if/when you need to take proper measurements of your littles:
First, mark w/ a pin where the waist is. Then measure from mid-neck down to CF (center front)/waist.
Mark w/ a pin where CF (center front is) then measure from shoulder tip to CF/neck.
Center Front Length
Measure CF (center front) neckline (usually where collar bones meet) down to CF/waist.
Approximately 1.5” below underarm, measure from side seam to CF (center front).
Measure diagonally from shoulder tip to CF (center front).
Measure along the shoulder, from tip to point where shoulder and neck meet, or at desired length.
Approximately 1.5” below underarm, measure side seam down to CF(center front)/waist.
Tips for taking measurements of your little’s:
- Outfit them with tight fitting/comfy clothes to get an accurate measurement.
- Bribing them w/ yummy snacks (o.e. goldfish, or cookies) is highly recommended.
- Play their favorite movie or songs during their measurement sesh, to keep them and you sane.
- Use washi or masking tape to mark where you want the desired shoulder tip to be. This will make it easier to reference back to the same point.
- Use a pin to mark where you want center front and side seam.